- Don’t try to feed or disturb any wildlife
- Don’t walk on moss beds or lichen-covered ground
- Don’t litter or pollute the land or water
- Don’t take any “souvenirs” like rocks, fossils, etc.
- Bring back everything you brought with you.
Summers have long hours of daylight, and winters have long hours of darkness.
Get permission before taking photos of someone.
Travelers, especially women, should dress & behave conservatively.
During Ramadan, avoid eating, drinking & smoking around others in public.